Selah's World
Welcome to Selah's World!!!
Selah's World
Welcome to Selah's World!!!
Selah's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  new post  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
The Priceless Value of Salvation Empty
Top posters
.:Justin:.
The Priceless Value of Salvation Vote_lcapThe Priceless Value of Salvation Voting_barThe Priceless Value of Salvation Vote_rcap 
wishee
The Priceless Value of Salvation Vote_lcapThe Priceless Value of Salvation Voting_barThe Priceless Value of Salvation Vote_rcap 
prince_nhicky
jethcrime
Blade29
d'counselor
jelm_16
recca
lhoyex
mickey
Latest topics
» hillsongs collection...
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:33 am by -=xD.KiLLJoY=-

» newbie :D lang poh..
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:26 am by -=xD.KiLLJoY=-

» welcome po ba ako dito.
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm by .:Justin:.

» Y.M virus
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 am by drizztfourtys

» Help on NERO
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 pm by .:Justin:.

» hihihi....
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:59 am by recca

» TVC
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am by dark knigth

» try ko sana extra income
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm by jethcrime

» welcome po sana ako dito..
The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 pm by lhoyex

The Priceless Value of Salvation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taga masid
taga masid

The Priceless Value of Salvation Qz16cmThe Priceless Value of Salvation MedalThe Priceless Value of Salvation Rjpb41The Priceless Value of Salvation Default5
Location : sapang palay bulacan/ palmera/sto. cristo/soon dubai

PostSubject: The Priceless Value of Salvation   The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:38 am

Anna Chriselda Magnaye

There are certain things in our lives which we learn to keep and cherish. We believe that there are priceless possessions that cannot be replaced by anything.

When I was five years old, I received my very first pair of earrings from my mother. I can still reminisce the beauty of that shimmering gold earring attached to my ears. As I went to school, my classmates even noticed how that jewelry looked good on me. I felt a sudden rush of happiness within my senses. But everything died out with just a single moment. As I was waiting for our school bus, my classmates and I decided to play while waiting. We amused ourselves and sweat a lot with those fun-filled games.

As I went home, I noticed that one of the earrings was missing. I approached my mother. And instead of asking me what happened in school, she noticed that I was missing an earring. She got angry with me immediately, yapping how irresponsible I was for not taking care about her gift. I felt confused because I didn't know how to explain where I had lost it. From that day on, my mother would just buy me a fancy one so that if it gets lost, it wouldn't even matter because she knew the worth of a real gold earring.

Sometimes, experiences like these could make us reflect on the things which matter to us the most. But as man seeks for items, they only pertain to those that are temporal: food, clothes, shelter and money. They focus on what their senses can arrive at, without noticing that there are better things to appreciate in this world. Would it make sense for an ordinary person to take time in evangelizing just to bring souls for God?
“For what doth it profit a man, to gain the whole world, and forfeit his life?”- Mark 8:36

If man would come across the things that only his physical being would benefit, he will eventually miss the most significant thing in life: salvation of one's soul!
“And he said unto them, Take heed, and keep yourselves from all covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possessth.”- Luke 12:15

Another good example for this is the account of the rich man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-24). Though the rich man had all the luxury and extravagance in his life, it didn't save him from Hades which was full of torments. And Lazarus, who lived in godly manner, received God's salvation and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom.

As we face God, He will not look at the things that we achieved on earth but how we fervently served Him. Those who received the true gospel of salvation, brought by His sent one in the end-time were very much blessed for they have obtained the priceless value of salvation. It is God's promise to His children that whoever receives His word with faith and be baptized will be saved from the condemnation of his sins.
“For he saith,I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”

- 2 Corinthians 2:6 (KJV)
Back to top Go down
http://selahband.heavenforum.com
wishee
taga masid
taga masid
wishee

The Priceless Value of Salvation Qz16cmThe Priceless Value of Salvation MedalThe Priceless Value of Salvation Rjpb41The Priceless Value of Salvation Default5

PostSubject: Re: The Priceless Value of Salvation   The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:56 am

Thanks God He chooses us to recieve the gift of salvation...
Back to top Go down
Blade29
VIP
VIP
Blade29

The Priceless Value of Salvation Rjpb41The Priceless Value of Salvation Default5

PostSubject: Re: The Priceless Value of Salvation   The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:13 am

parang di ako makarelate dito sir add kita sa ym...
Back to top Go down
d'counselor
the counselor
the counselor
d'counselor

The Priceless Value of Salvation Rjpb41The Priceless Value of Salvation Default5

PostSubject: Re: The Priceless Value of Salvation   The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:47 am

ikaw talaga ha... sige mamaya tatanungin kita ha ym tayo bilis....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Priceless Value of Salvation   The Priceless Value of Salvation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Selah's World :: food for the soul :: Bible Studies :: Message of Salvation-
Jump to: