Selah's World
Welcome to Selah's World!!!
Selah's World
Welcome to Selah's World!!!
Selah's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  new post  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Cheating on a test Empty
Top posters
.:Justin:.
Cheating on a test Vote_lcapCheating on a test Voting_barCheating on a test Vote_rcap 
wishee
Cheating on a test Vote_lcapCheating on a test Voting_barCheating on a test Vote_rcap 
prince_nhicky
jethcrime
Blade29
d'counselor
jelm_16
recca
lhoyex
mickey
Latest topics
» hillsongs collection...
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:33 am by -=xD.KiLLJoY=-

» newbie :D lang poh..
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:26 am by -=xD.KiLLJoY=-

» welcome po ba ako dito.
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm by .:Justin:.

» Y.M virus
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 am by drizztfourtys

» Help on NERO
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 pm by .:Justin:.

» hihihi....
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:59 am by recca

» TVC
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am by dark knigth

» try ko sana extra income
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm by jethcrime

» welcome po sana ako dito..
Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 pm by lhoyex

Cheating on a test

Go down 
+4
st. peter
d'counselor
alysa
jelm_16
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jelm_16
VIP
VIP
jelm_16

Cheating on a test Rjpb41Cheating on a test Default5

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

I cheated on my online Politics class, and it's been on my heart ever since. I try to justify it by saying that I only referred to my notes for two questions, but deep down I know that it doesn't make a difference. Earlier today, I was ready to send an email to my teacher about it, but then I read on the school's honor code page that any student who cheats will receive a failing grade... and if I fail this exam, I fail the class. It's causing me so much guilt, but I don't know if I can go through with telling my professor. Should I risk it?
Back to top Go down
alysa
alysa

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:47 am

Listen to your conscience, not men. Is that what the Holy Spirit is telling you to do? It is times like these, when it's hard to obey the voice in our hearts (that we know isn't ours), that we have the choice to either make ourselves more sensitive to His promptings or more numb to them. Obedience is like an exercise of a muscle; the more we obey, the easier it becomes to obey and to recognize when God is telling us to do something. But the more we disobey, the easier it becomes to disobey and it is harder to tell whether God is telling us to do something or our own sinful heart. My guess, brother, is that you already know what God is desiring of you. It is a hard thing do obey Him sometimes, but being in the centre of His will is more rewarding and safe than anything this world has to offer, and it is where we grow.

I hope this helps you...
Back to top Go down
d'counselor
the counselor
the counselor
d'counselor

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am

Psalm 19:12-13
Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; Let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, And I shall be innocent of great transgression.
Back to top Go down
st. peter
st. peter

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 am

Wow... that's pretty clear. It's just so hard! Part of me wonders if I'll just be putting the teacher under more stress by telling him, but maybe providence will take care of that.

Ugh....
Back to top Go down
dark knigth
Nigth Shift
Nigth Shift
dark knigth

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 am

Yes tell your instructor.
You will not be risking anything less than living with the weight of that guilt, and you will get a chance to learn a great lesson from God.
Back to top Go down
jelm_16
VIP
VIP
jelm_16

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:56 am

to tell the school. She is a teacher herself, and a very strong Christian. After looking at the school's honor code, we found out that the consequences for these sorts of violations involve a visit to the school and a consultation with the Dean. I live in winnipeg, and the school is all the way in sydney, so it would be expensive to do this. Not only that, but it would also place an unneeded burden on my teacher. Since this is the first year that the school has allowed online classes, my mistake would set a precedent for everyone else, and could potentially ruin future opportunities. If I knew that my consequence would only affect me, it would be easier to do this, but the potential repercussions are much deeper.
*so mad at self*
Back to top Go down
mickey
selah fanatics
selah fanatics
mickey

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:58 am

Repent and sin no more! Just confess to God your sin the way the Psalmist did in Psalm 19:12-13 above. Ask God for forgiveness and to give you another chance, and make a committment to God never to repeat the mistake. What's done is done, and if there's gonna be complications and deep repercussions, then just pray for God's intervention and protection and move on with your life ... God is more than able to work all things for good for those who love Him (Romans 8:28), and when you sincerely repent, He will blot out your transgressions (Isaiah 43:25).
Back to top Go down
wishee
taga masid
taga masid
wishee

Cheating on a test Qz16cmCheating on a test MedalCheating on a test Rjpb41Cheating on a test Default5

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 am

Quote :
Repent and sin no more!

that's true little brother....if there's no other way to make it straight...repent means turn from your weaked ways and confess it to God and ask forgiveness to God...then don't do it again...learn from your conscience... farao
Back to top Go down
Pardz
Pardz

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 am

i think you better watch out you better not cry you better not cheat im telling you why Jesus Christ is coming to town...

but some say that its better to cheat than to repeat ask admin justin about that hehehe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheating on a test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating on a test   Cheating on a test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheating on a test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Selah's World :: food for the soul :: Bible Studies :: Biblical Advices-
Jump to: